Saturday, January 21, 2012

My Parents Hated Me From Before I Was Born

If you haven't noticed, my initials spell out ASS.
Apparently, my parents hated me since day 1! When I confront them about the fact that they did this, they just look at each other and laugh. I AM NOT YOUR PERSONAL INSIDE JOKE. It's not even like they did it accidentally, they were purposely trying to ruin my life. And they haven't stopped trying...
This isn't teenage angst, I assure you. These are reasonable complaints!

Luckily, my younger sister Penny also gets to suffer with me. Her name is Penny Melissa...
My parents are evil.

So now that you know my parents are out to get me, it's time for the real issue at hand...

I am 16 years old, I obviously have friends, guys and girls. My boyfriend was at my house the other day while my parents and siblings were out so naturally, we got a little frisky. My parents arrived home and thought it would be HILARIOUS to have my 10 year old sister and 5 year old brother walk in on us with videocamera in hand and all...
I wouldn't be surprised if Bradley broke up with me tonight. My parents are too much to handle and even I know it.
He ran out the house and I am currently not on speaking terms with any of my family members.
They just don't know when to stop...

No comments:

Post a Comment