Monday, January 23, 2012

The Locker Couple

Brad broke up with me... I'm not surprised, really. I was expecting this for a while and I guess my crazy family was the last straw. Now usually I would be ok with this, I would move on with my life. But this particular break up has been really freakin' hard due to one reason and one reason only.... That goddamn couple that literally has sex in front of my locker. every. Single. Day.

I'm no making this up. This isn't some high school Disney movie, this is real life. And it sucks....

Nate and Marcy, if you can see this GET A FUCKING ROOM. They are vulgar and disgusting and they're making me late for class.
Just so you can get a little taste of what my days consist of here's a little conversation from today that I made a point of remembering...

After hooking up right where my locker happens to be located
Nate: "babe, this friday night my parents are out of town" (like you don't have sex when they're home...please)
Marcy: "hehehe just you wait." *drops pencil*
Nate: yeah you bend over! *slaps her ass*
ME! "quietly making wrenching noises"

Seriously, if any guy ever hit my ass while I was bending over to pick up something... Well that's actually happened quite a few times so I'll just keep my mouth shut. But the point is THE WORLD DOES NOT REVOLVE AROUND YOU! and it might be a little more tolerable if this couple was easier on the eyes. The fact that neither are supermodels is the understatement of the year.

Alrighty well, my rant is over. Have a good week everyone, hopefully mine will be a little less shitty than today.

No comments:

Post a Comment