Saturday, January 21, 2012

My Asshole Friends

First things first, I swear a lot. Secondly, you'll learn more about me in a few posts but first let me tell you about my asshole friends and I...

I am surprisingly the only one in my group of friends who has their license. However I hate driving.. Perhaps its the fact that I know my parents have sex in the car quite occasionally, or maybe its that I can't drive for shit. Whatever, all I know is that I hate driving.

My friends could give 2 shits. They think I'm their fucking chauffer! NEWSFLASH SHITHEADS, IM NOT DRIVING YOUR ASSES ANYWHERE ANYMORE.
I completely lost it on them last night when they made plans, assumed I was available and even more, assumed I was willing to pick them all up even though they live 50 fucking miles away from each other. My dad is repairman and my mother makes home-made greeting cards so obviously I'm not made of money. I have to buy my own gas if I wanna go anywhere. I can barely buy my own lunch, I'm not prepared to spend any of my $20 to buy gas and drive you around so you can sketchily hook up in the back seat of my car with whatever std-ridden tool you're with this week.
Sorry not sorry...


So, my dear lovelies, have fun getting around town for the next few weeks because this bitch is OUT

No comments:

Post a Comment